2900 W. Chinden Blvd
The Riverside Grill is a full service and locally sourced restaurant. Breakfast is offered from 6:00 am—11:00 am Monday through Friday, with our signature breakfast buffet, a menu of freshly prepared breakfast choices and a full coffee and espresso bar featuring locally roasted Dawson Taylor coffee. Our all-day menu is available from 11:00 am—11:00 pm and offers a selection of delicious sandwiches , soups, salads, pastas, small plated appetizers and entrees. We gladly accommodate those with food allergies and sensitivities and offer an assortment of gluten free options.
The Sandbar’s outdoor patio bar and grill is located along the Boise Greenbelt and the Boise River. Open seasonally from mid-May through October. Lunch and dinner are served daily from 11:00 am—10:00 pm. The Sandbar offers locally sourced fresh, grilled cuisine and a full service bar with specialty cocktails and the area’s best selection of local draft beer.
The Sapphire Room
The Sapphire Room is Boise’s premier listening room is the best kept secret between Austin and Portland. With available seating for 170 guests, a state of the art sound and lighting system, clear sight lines of the stage from any corner of the room and regular performances by local and touring artists, this room is the gem of local music lovers. The Sapphire Room offers a full-service bar with small plate and appetizer menu during every performance. The Sapphire Room is located in the front lobby area, next to the grand staircase.
- Farayi Malek presented by the Idaho Jazz Education Endowment - March 20 - 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Kristin Korb - February 13 - 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Lucky Losers with Ben Rice - February 8 - 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Petty Fever: Tribute to Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - February 14 - 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Rosana Eckert - February 1 - 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Sapphire Movie Night: Some Like It Hot - January 30 - 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Sapphire Movie Night: When Harry Met Sally - February 23 - 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm